We are still at it, creating video content, and if you can use our help…we are up and running.
Our video, drone, and animation services have adapted to a fully-remote workflow that is easy!
- Post Production: We can create NEW videos with existing assets including footage from previous projects and access to premium stock footage libraries.
- Drone footage: – can be captured with no contact and the media assets can be downloaded from our servers.
- Animation: Many stories can be told entirely with animation and voice over
- Zoom Presentations: Zoom recordings certainly don’t need to be edited, but sometimes it’s nice to give it a polished looked for marketing. Plus we have some great tips on how to set up and capture that perfect interview shot.
- Remote Review: Customers can review and comment on projects during post-production virtually from wherever they are 24-hour online.
- On-Set Live Review: Customers can tap into a live view of our monitors and provide direction and feedback virtually.
- Essential-Crew Only: Our productions can scale to fit the new national guidelines for public gatherings. Providing the same quality in a smaller footprint.
Here are a couple of examples of a higher education video we produce for our client (Dean College). We developed a concept using cell phone footage from the college community to showcase how they are adapting to the changes with Covid-19. Also a Youtube pre-roll ad for online summer classes.
We also just produced a few videos for Skills for Rhode Island’s Future using stock footage and graphics. These videos were produced to recruit more Rhode Islanders to assist with Covid-19.
Or take a virtual tour around the IYRS campus in Newport Rhode Island. This video was created for perspective students who couldn’t visit the campus in person during Covid-19.